Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Monday, November 16, 2009

MIA

Missing in action. That's me. Complete failure at the whole ‘post every day for 30 days’.

Hanging over my head has been the doctors warning- ‘the only risk is between 24 and 31 weeks,of premature labour’

I have had no bleeding since week 19 and a bit.

Reached 24 weeks on Saturday.

Tonight, the bleeding has started again. Right on cue.

It is not a great time for us, with Christmas and the new school year coming up, hubbys hours have been halved.

I am tired of always worrying.

About Beanie. About money. About Christmas and having 4 kids in school next year and how we will manage. About hubbys job. About the fact that right now, i feel as tired as i can remember being, and its only going to be worse when bean arrives. Will i cope?Will I ever actually be a photographer, or is it just an insane dream?

I am tired.

I am sick of whinging.

I just want to be able to relax again.

I will make a doctors appointment tomorrow.