Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A field of yellow daisies

 

I spotted it while driving by {because i had cased out another spot and as i drove there this morning- they were mowing!} and had to return, camera in hand, Eden wearing a divine dress i found at the op-shop.

(1 of 86)

(4 of 86)

Its going to sound cheesy but these pictures existed in my head long before I actually took them. Since she was a bean, i pictured her running through a meadow of daisies , flowers up to her waist and her giggles filling the air.

(18 of 86)

(60 of 86)

She’s come so far, my sweet final babe. And she has so far to go.

(82 of 86)

And these pictures, like so many others of her, remind me that even though there are hard days, rough days, I don't want to get out of bed days….

(68 of 86)

life is filled with fields of yellow daisies. Sometimes you just have to be patient and look.

(66 of 86)