Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So blessed

To have all of you!!!

Yes, I have been so neglectful of my poor blog! Reading them, writing them, terrible all round! THE BIG NEWS…. Bean is home, has been home for 11 days to be exact. It was 26 days… 26 days I could not have made without all your thoughts, and prayers, and messages. I could never begin to thank you all enough xoxoxo

I am just so…. utterly, completely,obsessed :)

Cant put her down! I update more regularly on  my facebook page  ( if you have one, you can add me if you want!) but just have not blogged. Slack I know. I kept notes while bean was in hospital, and have been wanting to blog it, but have just been too distracted.

eden 194

Wouldn't you be distracted by that  face?

eden 265

Or that one?

28th feb 047

*sigh* Bliss.   * Tutu from Kimber :)

28th feb 055

28th feb 097

28th feb 112

So, forgive me for not blogging.

eden 361

I have a very special reason:)