Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

'Not Me Monday' even though its tuesday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have tried to add the 'Not Me Monday' button but have been unsuccessful due to a crappy computer!!

Well, i definitely DID NOT chase the dog 3 blocks up the road when Jai let him out of the yard
I DID NOT tell the kids they could eat lollies about 2 minutes after brekky
I DID NOT go for a drive just to get 5 minutes quiet
I DID NOT quicky vacuum up the ripped/chewed/eaten nappy courtesy of the dog so hubby would not know
I DID NOT yell at mum this morning cos she forgot to bring boxes she promised
I did not spend over $100 on books!!!


Im sure that there is many more things i DID NOT do, like i DID NOT throw the bathmat out cos the cat crapped on it, and i was definitely NOT the one who insisted on it staying inside! And I DID NOT miss about 2 days worth of blogs ( catch up today-promise!!)

No comments: