Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday

Blessed : divinely or supremely favoured; fortunate

Gratitude : the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful

 

I wanted to wait until I was sure, the bleeding, which had stopped,started again 2 days ago. So I finally forced myself to go for an ultrasound.

He smoothes the gel on my belly, and says the sweetest words I have heard in a long time

“Theres bub, squirming around”

And I say, “You mean its alive???”

And he says “yes, absolutely”

And i put my hands over my face and cry uncontrollably.

 

Gratitude does not begin to express what I feel for you all. Your comments, and prayers and hugs were so appreciated, so so so so much, and I guess the (5cm ,11week,4 day old) bean sensed how very much it was loved already. I will never be able to tell you all how very very grateful and appreciative I was/am to have your support.

The bleeding continues, I have a peri-sac haematoma which we will be keeping an eye on, but I am still throwing up every day, (which is a good sign) believe it or not, the last 3 mornings I have woken up at 3:48am (same time everyday)to be sick! And Ive never been more thrilled to be sick!

Im writing this at 8pm, exhausted, Ive been on a high all day, beaming insanely for no reason:) Im about to go to bed, and am so looking forward to reading all the blogs I have been missing! So watch out for overload of comments! (and maybe even a belly pic tomorrow? )

Thankyou all so much , I could say thankyou for eternity and it still would not express my gratitude. xxx