Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is how we roll

 

At Christmas time that is :)

We count down the days with our teddy calendar

* when I was a kid that bear used to frustrate me sooo much- Christmas is  right there !*

teddycalendar

We leave the obligatory snack out for Santa ( this is the first year for a while that we haven't given him beer- Jai wouldn't allow it !)

santa snack

We end up with an obscene present pile

christmas27

We ( well  not me but everyone else) actually slept in – until 6:30am… and someone was very happy with the fact Santa left a ‘big, huge gun and a small holding gun’ just like he had asked.

christmas38

In fact, everyone was hugely happy with what Santa had left. Well, almost everyone.

christmas48

Some people are never satisfied

christmas50

*actually, the huge tantrum was over the fact that mean mummy turned Ice Age off*

…..Of course, there is many pictures but mum has been forbidden to use them due to bedhair in many shots *cough*girls*cough*…..

And we had the cutest reindeer imaginable

christmas54

*for once I  put my camera away and just enjoyed the day- well when I wasnt cooking or cleaning or trying to control my crazy brother and crazier kids*

So, that was our Christmas. Now Im looking forward to just waiting for the bean! I know it seems crazy but by the time Christmas is all over I am SO sick of SHOPPING!!