Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happiness is in the mail

So, this morning was off to a bad start. For some reason, Luka has decided that he likes to be up at 4am. This was about the 4th morning in a row, and I was seriously tired and grouchy. LOVE changing nappies and wiping up spills at 4am!

I was tired, grouchy, and still in my pjs when i heard the mail lady beep her car horn.

And look what hubby brought inside!

mailyay!! 

Aaaaah, that explains why it took sooo long to get here! Maybe Quarantine suspected Kimber of something suspicious hahaha:)

mymail!!

Oh my, is that pink frills??

mymail2!!

IS THAT REESES  ???!!!!

mymail3

You bet it is, a giant bag, and the cutest snowflake pendant (you know I've never even seen snow!) which i am going to buy a chain for 1st thing tomorrow so I can wear it!

But, oh my, back to the frills!!

Kimber, I LOVE it!!! 

tutu!!

And i think the bean will look ADORABLE in it !!

tutucute

Dont you agree??

 

THANKYOU

 

 

so much Kimber, you made my day/week/month !!

XOXO

 

*Now, its your turn for a package, lets hope quarantine doesn't keep it again:)*