Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Guess???

what

kotejump

we

jaijump

got

jaijump2

for

dadjump

Christmas (and finally assembled)

jaijump3

* yep, im quiet again. Its school holidays here, and really hot, hubby has just had his holidays and i have been so busy with well, life! I am missing you all ( you know that right?) so much! Kimber, i am about ready to switch phone company's just so I can text you, its very frustrating! Heres hoping ill get some blogging time in 2 weeks, when I will only have 1 baby home!! (well for a month or so anyway)

Beanie girl is doing great, kicking my ribs and making me pee 500 times a night! My bag is packed full of pink things and i cant wait to finally meet my miracle girl:) I am 33 weeks tomorrow!!!