Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Im in love with that little bean!

Day 5.

Today I am on a high. It hasn't been like this since she was born (I've been a mess) … Leaving her is the most awful feeling. But seeing her is perfection.

Eden is now on 28mls of milk every 2 1/2 hours. On day 2, she was on 3mls, so a huge achievement! She hasn't been weighed or bathed yet, she is still solely in the humidicrib, but i am getting  a little cuddle a day, and it is absolute bliss. Im hoping she will be in an open cot soon, and I can bath her and hold her…

Today I farmed the kids out and spent the whole day with her. I am home for dinner, then will go back up tonight. She has jaundice today, so will be under lights for 6 hours , but otherwise she is doing great!

I know she is doing so well because of all your love and prayers!

We can never thank you enough!!!

lastpreggopic

day1

EDEN 026

edenday4 001

edenday4 014

day5 025

day5 064