Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shout it from the rooftops!

I cant even begin to find the words to describe how I feel.

One hematoma (the 161mL one) is GONE. The other has gotten smaller, and they said it looks as though it may absorb soon. (we will keep an eye on it- but I have not been bleeding for almost 2 whole days-so, fingers crossed)

And…………..

Its a GIRL

and even though I already kinda knew,  it was fantastic to hear them tell me for sure!

She is healthy and chubby and was holding her ear and looking at us ( I even saw her eyeballs). The 3D was amazing, seeing her tiny little face, with her hands going up and down, and tiny starfish fingers waving:)  I pick up the pictures tomorrow.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU, all of you, for your prayers, and thoughts. I believe Bean couldn't leave, there is already so many people who are waiting to meet her!