Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th


random picture challenge courtesy of 4 little men and girly twins February 2008,or 17th folder, picture #33 .... awww its my 'little figurehead' Luka. He was just starting to lift his head and always wore this perplexed expression. making me clucky all over again.

Blog tomorrow, a big one. I have slacked off lately, for various reasons, but want to write about the boys, growing and changing so much,and the pictures i took today- of someone elses kid! Someone actually asked me to take pics for them (thanks to my dear little brothers talking up my photography skills-thanks Stevie) so im pretty happy today. Big family and friend ( 13 kids ) bbq, it was a beautiful afternoon.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

what an adorable face! Cute stuff!
I will come back and check out your "big one" I am anxious to see the pics you took!

Nieman Family said...

So cute...What a wonderful family you have.