Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not Me Monday-on Tuesday

I have not been (as Kimber said) MIA all weekend. It is not school holidays here, I am not using the excuse that I have had 8 or 9 kids, 1 hubby, 3 dogs (baileys back)and 1 snake here, all wanting something. Well, the snake not so much but still. I do not feel like I have been gone for 100 years,when really its only been 3 days.

We did not take 5 kids to the Kmart toy sale. I did not have to stop hubby buying assorted things, he was not happy with the huge remote controlled car he got. He does not insist it is ‘for Jai’ and I do not think he is a big, fat, liar:) Rani did not have a tantrum for unknown reasons and then refuse to spend her Kmart card,it was not frustrating at all.

I did not cut Fatboys hair. He did not scream as though I was torturing him. I did not giggle a little at him screaming ‘OWWWWWW!!! OWWWWW!!!!OWWWWW’ when i had the clippers turned on, but not actually near his hair!

He is also not terrified of the Neutrogena wave, I do not turn it on sometimes just to get him out of the bathroom. (that doesnt sound mean at all does it)

Remember the time i asked Jai ‘Is that jelly up your nose?’ Well, I did not top that with “Jai, is that meatball in your eyebrow?’

I did not score 2 tickets to Britney Spears, seconds before they were sold out. I did not tell my brother it would be a ‘monumental moment in Australian history’ when he teased me ( Yep, Im 28 years old and still get teased by my baby brother. But as least he doesnt Karate kick me anymore)

I am not going to spend the next 2 hours reading blogs.I have not told Cara she is babysitting, she has not demanded more $$$ to go to the movies.I am not bribing her, Nope, not me!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL...make sure you are putting oil on those clippers before EVERY use! Maybe be won't yell so much!

Love Your friendly cosmetologist.

Foursons said...

Oh oil on the clippers? Maybe that's why my husband screamed bloody murder at me yesterday and accused me of hurting him on purpose!

What is the Neutrogena wave?

You are so going to post pictures of the concert, right?!

Foursons said...

Oh and by the way, it's still Monday over here. So you're good.

{Kimber} said...

ummm yeah...what is the Neutogena wave???
how did the haircut turn out? WE NEED PICS HERE!!!

yes..you are my only Lisa Mate :)

Jennifer W. said...

I had a Neutrogena Wave too-dropped it once and it broke! I never thought to use it to clear the bathroom!! LOL. And don't you love finding random food in random body parts?? It happens frequently here. Great Not Me's!
Jen

erin said...

I am cracking up!! love the neutrogena wave trick..i'll have to buy one just to try it!! i cut my baby's hair this weekend too. but thankfully he sat there very still..which is very unusual for him!! love your not me's! have an awesome week..love and blessings~erin

Melissa A. said...

glad you're back! it totally did NOT seem like you were gone forever!

love fatboy's little pirate shorts in the first pic - and his haircut?!? omg, he is WAY cute! :)

Melissa A. said...

oops, i was commenting on 2 different posts..oh well, you get, i'm sure..lol

Cheryl said...

I am not relating to this in anyway! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aha ha ha! You know hair has feelings, right?