Welcome to the crazyhouse! Go on, follow, you know you want to!

Monday, September 28, 2009

20 weeks (and a few days)

How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight loss/gain? um, gained about 5kgs in about 3 weeks! I have visions of getting to 30 weeks and just being an elephant!

Maternity clothes? Still need maternity bras, the old ones were fine until Fatboy stopped breastfeeding, now my bras are complaining. A lot. Mostly fitting into my old clothes, Im at that ‘maybe she's pregnant,maybe just chubby’ stage.

Sleep? Still falling asleep before 8:30pm every night. Have been waking up when hubby gets home at 2am, I usually get up and we talk for a while, then Im back to bed until 5am when Fatboy decides to get up.

Best moment this week? She is always on the move when she hears her brothers playing:) And I can see my belly moving when she kicks now too! And………….. no bleeding for almost 2 weeks!

Movement? Yes,yay!!!

Food cravings? iceblocks,still, and had to have ‘something crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle’ Settled for gumballs:)

Gender? Girl!!

Labour signs? No ..

Belly button in or out? In.

Stretch marks? Um, yeah… I may just leave this question out from now on,haha.

What I miss? My toes, cant see them anymore. And sleeping with Fatboy. Decided that we should have at least a few months on our own in bed before bean arrives. Fatboy has moved (with no complaints at all ) to a toddler bed in our room.

What I am looking forward to? Enjoying the next (almost) 20 weeks. And shopping for my baby girl (grin)

Weekly Wisdom? Buy a body pillow. I love mine, but hubby does complain that it takes up almost as much room as a person:)

Milestones? I'm halfway there! And girlie bean is going so well! And my hematomas are gone/going. I've stopped bleeding! Bean is so active! So many milestones, so much to be thankful for!

* picture later, maybe my WW, I meant to post this Saturday,and Jais b’day post on Sunday. It was a busy/stressful week*