Jennifer tagged me and awarded me.You know I love being tagged!
8 things I am looking forward to
1.School holidays, starting tomorrow!)
2. Going to see Britney Spears with my mate- I know, but she fascinates me:)
3. The 2nd Twilight movie!
4.Going to the beach when Summer comes around
5. Hubby getting his licence back and me not having to get up at 5am to drive him to work(long story)
6. The Target Toy sale (do you guys do that?) Its full on, and the only time I feel justified in filling at least 2 trolleys with toys:)
7. Confirming something special -which is still only a possibility people:)
8. getting Lukas new babylegs and shirts, haha
8 things I did yesterday
1. Grocery shopped- $390 so far for the fortnight.(cleared out the markdown stuff, checkout guy not impressed)
2. Washed 3 loads of washing, folded AND put away
3.Read 2 books
4. Fell asleep in my clothes at about 7pm
5. Ate chicken enchiladas for dinner- Jai’s choice
6. Took photos of baby feet
7. Cleaned out the goldfish tank (1 fish has all these weirdo growths. Do fish get cancer)
8. Walked the dog, got my arm ripped out. Cara left his Halti (special collar so he cant pull, he's a big muscley boy) out and he chewed it to pieces (as he does cos he hates them)
8 things I wish I could do
1. Paint or draw. Im awful
2.Write a book
3.Become an amazing photographer
4. Master photoshop cs3 ( i even downloaded cs3 for Dummies, its all gibberish)
5. Tweak my blog to look exactly how I want, html is so very hard to understand!
6. Get my 5 kids together for a perfect picture for my header (why do you think i have the majorly out of date photo?)
7. Visit Kimber !
8. Own a horse again. We have Frodo, but he is 43cm tall. About up to my knee. I love riding and jumping horses, but just dont have the time or $$.
8 shows I enjoy
1.Underbelly (did you hear about this awesome Aussie show?)
2. The Simpsons
3. Futurama ( i know, Im juvenile)
4. Yo Gabba Gabba (come on, it has the funniest songs)
5. um, ER. I have it on dvd. Oh Dr Ross:)
6.Ponderland. I love Russell hehe
7. Desperate Housewives (we just saw Edie die)
8. Dr Phil (except the octomom stories, she sucks)
Although I love BEING tagged i am awful at TAGGING. So, if you haven't done this DO IT!! DO IT NOW!!! that is….if you want:)