Wow what a week! Read the entire twilight series (now what am i supposed to do,huh) won not 1, not 2, but 3 of these
from the fantastically awesome bloggers Kimber, Julie, and Alyson, whose blog i just found a while ago (its great!!) So thankyou so much, I was so thrilled at each of them, I love that you like my blog:)
Alyson had a really cool post, 10 things that I thought was so great and am trying to get to that as well. Check it out!
And, I won this
from Sassy, so feel doubly (quadrupley? ) honoured.Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! Her blog has the best title, Dancing In The Rain, which is something we should all do I think! And my sons agree.
It is raining here today, so my photoshoot is put off until next weekend, which gives me more time to prepare/stress.
The award comes with Rules of course!
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
So my 7 things are
1. I grew up on a property with stables and racetrack , and my whole family lives and breathes harness racing.
2. I made my mum a Grandma when she was 32.
3. I am the oldest of 3, the 4th of my beloved Nanas 10 grandchildren.
5. I have been driving for about 2 years, before that my poor hubby did all the driving!
6. I have worked in a shoe shop, a swimming centre, a travel agent and as a cleaner. Being mummy, although largely unpaid, is the best:)
7. I hoard. lots. I have boxes and boxes of old letters,diaries,calendars,photos,1000s of those potato people drawings (you know, the first attempt at people). It was all crammed in various spots in the old house, now my walk-in is like a mini storage space:)
Tagging. You know Im
extremely lazy awful at that. (Also at actually adding my awards to my blog page but ill get right on it) So, If you want to do this, go nuts:) I will pass on the award in a few days though so watch this space!
Tim Tams. I have introduced 2 foreigners to Tim Tams. now I am prepared for relentless hounding for more and many entries in my next comp ( oooh a few days/weeks? Ill surprise you) So happy you loved them Julie and Kimber !!!
Im up to Rani in my daughter posts. I felt slightly guilty that they are not on my blog as much as the boys, the boys are just around so much more. But I will have to try and include them in photos more (you know surly Cara will love that)
I gotta say, Im having Babylegs photo withdrawals….Are you??